Hello loves! You all know that I love cupcakes, the more lovely and flirty it is - the better!
So to show you my loves, I am sharing you my favorite finds, one of these is the Christmas Tree Cupcake. You can copy the recipe and have a festive holiday :)
You will need:
buttercream icing (dyed green)
6 mini icre cream cones
small silver cachous
small star plunger cutter
gum paste or fondant
silver lustre dust
cake decorators alcohol
No. 7 Star Nozzle
1. Using a No. 7 nozzle, half fill your piping bag with green buttercream icing. Pipe a ring of buttercream icing on top of each of the cupcakes, small enough to sit inside the outer edge of the cupcake and leaving a gap in the centre.
2. Place each of the mini ice-cream cones upside down on the cupcakes, nestling the lip of the cone into the buttercream icing ring.
3. Start piping the Christmas tree leaves by squeezing a little icing onto the base of the cone, then pulling the icing bag backwards. make a row of leaves around the entire base of the cone.
4. Continue as in Step 3 the entire wrap up the cone, piping row by row. Finish off the top with three icing leaves.
5. Knead your gum paste or fondant and then roll to 5mm thick. Cut a star shape, and paint it with lustre dust mixed with decorators alcohol. Place stars on top of the tree and decorate with silver cachous.