Wondering how to get the perfect look for your beach wedding? Whether you’re going for a semiformal event or a casual affair, there’s still a chance of overdressing when it comes to beach weddings. Here are some useful style tips to help you find the right balance in your beach wedding look.
Finding the right dress
• Pear-shaped – Halter necks, wide necklines, wide straps, and detailed bodice. The idea is to draw attention towards the upper body.
• Full-figured – Empire waistlines and deep V-necks. Thin straps and puffy sleeves are a complete no-no for this body type.
• V-shaped – A-line dresses, empire waistlines, and V-necks. Avoid unflattering looks like tight-fitting skirts, cowl necks, and puffed sleeves.
Choosing the right look for a groom
• Classy casual – Black linen trousers, French cuff shirt, summer blazer, and boat shoes. Maybe a shell boutonniere will complete this look.
• Chic summer casual – Tailored shorts, tailored white shirt, and dark summer blazer. Choose a quirky beach-themed boutonniere like a starfish or a seashell.
• Funky – Pinstripe shorts, French cuff shirt, and white derby shoes. Maybe you could add a fun bow tie or quirky cufflinks.
About the Author
Follow him on Facebook and Twitter