However, the truth is that Mizuguchi Hospital, located in the swanky Kichijoji neighborhood, is actually an obstetrics and gynaecology health provider. So while their doctors can’t give you a baby-soft skin, they’ll fully qualified to deliver your actual baby, and during your stay at the facility, you’ve got the option of staying in a room that looks like this.
Guests (Mizuguchi is far too classy to call them “patients”) looking for the ultimate in luxury can opt for the Elisabeth Plan, which gets its name from Empress Elisabeth of Austria, the 19th-century monarch who was coroneted at the age of 17.
The hospital says it aims to apply the haute couture philosophy of custom fashion design to the birthing process, with its “total birth coordinators” catering to guests’ specific, individual needs during both prenatal and postnatal care, as well as the delivery itself.
Meals on the Elisabeth Plan are, of course, similarly superlative, so as not to be overshadowed by the dazzling decor of the guests’ rooms in which they are served.
Following the birth of their little bundle of joy, but prior to discharge, new mothers can enjoy both a “celebration dinner,” which is even more opulent than the standard fare, and afternoon tea service.
Really, it’s all enough to make other mothers-to-be green with envy.
Here at For Urban Women, we believe that every women should be rewarded, especially the pregnant Mommas.
So the next time you'll giving birth or on your way to labor and you hubby can shower some extra cash, why not choose this Mizuguchi Hospital, and be pampered like a royal highness. Anyway you deserve it *wink
Here are some of the fees:
* Hospital fees is 50,000 YEN (approx. $500.00)
* Check-in of five (5) to six (6) days costs 10,000,000 YEN (approx. $99,000) per person for infertility treatment
* Normal delivery costs 300,000 YEN (approx. $3,000)
* Packages includes haircare, skincare, and make-up during the whole stay.
* Also includes a limousine service.
* Payments are in cash and also accepts credit cards.
* Patients needs to reservation deposit of 300,000YEN to guide the 10-weeks of pregnancy.
* A whole new level of pampering fit for the laboring-QUEEN!
While writing this post, I was actually texting my Amore who is now in Tokyo and already insisting to book my slot there, in case this year I got pregnant! LOL!
As of this writing, their schedule is fully booked! That's how demanding it is!!!
For more women related topics, follow me on Facebook and Instagram.