Who of you my readers are nailholics? Because I guess you’ll going to like this post!
I think this is the first time I’m sharing something about nailholic addiction, which I’ve just stumbled last month during the beauty event I’ve attended. Let me share you these amazing nail products from Korea and if you already know this, then join our conversation
Thanks for Yeppunonnie Philippines were I’ve got a chance to meet these bubbly nail specialist!
What is VIKA Nailjam Gel?
VIKA brand is founded in Korea and are showcasing these 3D nail jams which are basically gel stickers which you can use for DIY-ing your very own manicure or pedicure! They have various unlimited designs, from florals designs, quirky stuffs, animated, disco party, etc. you name it!
You can make all these designs, and unleashed you creative nail-bitchy side!
So VIKA Nailjam Gel Collection offers a DIY-nail kit with includes some nail gels, 3D stickers, glosses and a touch LED Lamp for a fun DIY manicure bonanza.
I may not personally a huge fan of 3D nail because of the fact that I can’t create one, and also the thing of I am always active using my hands and nails, and I’m worried that having a 3D nailpolish will just fucked-up my lifestyle, lol.
But when a nail specialist from Korean ask me to try VIKA, well I didn’t hesitate it.
Look how pretty those nail accessories, and also the nail specialist!
She used this nail drilling equipment to remove and clean my nail (which already has my nailpolish on).
I also got curious how this Touch LED Light works! This helps to make your nail gel dries faster in just few seconds, and hella it works!
Watch how this Korean nail specialist work with her magic hands while prepping my ring finger!
HOW TO USE VIKA?!
1. APPLY NAIL TONIC – If you have any lines on the surface of your nails, trim them and apply base coat of VIKA NAIL TONIC after removing gel or manicure and wait until it dries.
2. STICK NAILJAM – To protect nails, NAILJAM is excluded with chemical components as much as possible and minimizes the adhesion. If you apply NAILJAM on all your nails before top coat, stickers can get rough. You should carry out curing after one nail and move on to the next one.
The sticker is 2D but your nails are 3D. This will requires you to customize stickers depending on the shape of the nails. First off, start at the centre of the fore cuticle to stretch the sticker so that it cannot get rough and can be attached meticulously. Since there is a chance you might fail at the first time, try to practice many times.
3. APPLY GEL TOPCOAT – The first coat is the most important. Applying Gel Top Coat in multiple layers will give a last longer glossy appearance of the nail. If you apply the first coat, apply it to the center of stickers only (avoid the corners of stickers). If top coat is applied to the corners of sticker without completely dried out, the sticker can yield rough surface. After first coat is completely dried, stickers will be fixed. Now, you can proceed to the second gel top coat layer. Apply gel top coat to the corners of sticker at this time. For the third layer, you should apply enough amount of gel top coat to cover the all surface of nail.
4. TOUCH LED LAMP LIGHT CURING - The first and second layer requires 5 to 10 seconds of curing time and the final layer requires approximately 30 seconds of curing time.
5. WIPE OUT RESIDUE WITH CLEANSING WIPE!
TIP: What if the stickers of the tip of the nails got rough? Trim the rough part of nail with a nail file and apply gel top coat for another curing. You can coat the area with a gel until it feels smooth.
For more details about VIKA, you may visit their website at www.daily-vika.com
Have you tried playing with this VIKA Nailjam Gel Collection? How does it works on you?
For more nail fashion and updates, follow me on Facebook.