How far will you go just to make your skin whiter?
I know that this question sounds odd to me, considering most of the people who knew me well that am so into promoting a whiter skin, but rather this blog and me per se aims to promote a healthier skin. And when your skin is healthy, definitely it glows your beauty!
Although you’ve read previously that there’s a moment in my life that I’ve tried glutathione in capsule form before called MET TATHIONE, the promised skin lightening was a fail on me, but it truly give me that glowing tan complexion – a healthier skin that I most like.
So before the NYE, I’ve visited again the FDA Advisory and found its latest about IV Glutathione. There are many IV Injectable Glutathione circulating nowadays and many people are engaging to this procedure in the hopes to achieve that whiter or fairer skin.
Blame it to the cultural upbringing here in the Philippines, entailing to the mind at the earlier age that having a fairer skin is beautiful (no matter what your appearance would be). And blame it to the bitchy and bully parents for subconsciously shaming their kids in public just because they are born with a darker skin. These reasons, as the children grow-up and been constantly reminder that whiter skin is more beautiful, and since then been trying all their best to get fairer.
Anyhow I would like to share these list of unregistered glutathione (FDA Advisory 2016-133-A) issued by FDA Philippines last November 15, 2016. If you are currently engaged to injectable glutathione, I might suggest you start checking your glutathione because it might be in the list.
1. Glutax 6GS Ultra Whitening
2. Glutax 9g Contengono EGF
3. Glutax 15G Nano Revitalise-SD
4. Glutax Glutathione 600GS Ultrafiltration
5. Glutax 200GS Diamond Bright
6. Glutathione (Saluta) 600mg / Vial Reduced Glutathione Powder for Injection
7. Reduced Glutathione (Saluta) 1800mg / Vial Powder for Injection IM/IV Antidote
8. Reduced Glutathione + Vitamin C (Tatiomax) 2.8g Powder for Injection (Lyophilized Powder) IM/IV Antidote
9. Glutathione + Hydrolyzed Collagen + Vitamin C (Tatiomax Plus) 1200mg / 200 mg / 500 mg/5ml Lyophilized Powder for IM or IV injection
10. Glutathione (Tad) 2500 mg / 25 ml Lyophilized Powder for Injection IM / IV Antidote
11. Reduced L-Glutathione (Reiki) 1200mg IV / IM
12. Vitamin C Injection 500mg / 2ml ampoule IM / IV
13. Vitamin C + Collagen (Laroscorbine Platinium) Solution Injectable IV
14. Reduced Glutathione for Injection 2400 mg + Vitamin C 1000mg / 5ml with Collagen 200mg (Gluta Pro) IM / IV
15. Reduced Glutathione (ProWhite) 1800 mg / Vial Powder for Injection IM/IV Antidote
16. Reduced Glutathione (STS) 1.2g Powder for Injection IM/IV
Yeah these might be a humongous SCARE yeah, but let’s face it – we must be so careful on what we purchase especially for anything that are going inside our body system.
And for you ladies and gentlemen if you are reading this and know someone who uses these products, please let them know these. And always be vigilant on some expired or fake beauty products in the market.
You might also want to check the other cosmetics and make-up brands that are unregistered from FDA.
If you find this post really and tremendously helpful, share this and follow me on Facebook.
Labels: fake glutathione, FDA Advisory, FDA Philippines, glutathione capsules, Glutathione for skin whitening, glutathione injection, glutathione Philippines, IV Glutathione, skin whitening